Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bumpits?

I have been bombarded with this informercial for the past few weeks so I decided to blog about it. I saw this commercial with my family and we laughed so hard, then I saw my cousin had blogged about it (thanks for some of the pics Candice!) Since then I have seen this commercial no less than three times.
Presenting the "Bumpit." A great way to get Utah hair without the rat's nest.

Part of the tutorial:
Here are the "bumpits," 2 minis, 2 regular, and one hollywood (the hollywood is for extra extra volume, see below.)
If you have not seen their commercial you can see it here:
You've got to check it out!
(I also love a company that has the words "bum" and "pits" in their name!)

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm totally laughing hard. Tuesday or Thursday would work for me, your way busier than me, you decide, and just let me know.
I can't wait!

Gifford Family said...

Do you think that is what I need to help me with my midlife crisis? It might help with the new hair do?

nate and hill said...

Just bought it last week for Hill. Can't wait to get it in the mail. I just hope she doesn't read this and ruin the surprise. Nate.