Thursday, October 23, 2008

Obssessed?

Ok so I just finished Breaking Dawn. I liked the book but I'm pretty sure some people are obsessed. I don't know if I liked this book as much as I liked the first one, but my sister keeps telling me that's because I waited so long to read it. If I would have read it right when it came out, I would love it just like everyone else. Regardless, I did just purchase tickets with some friends for the 9:45 showing on Friday Nov. 21. Call me crazy for buying movie tickets a month in advance. I guess I like it more than I let on! ( I did refuse to go the the midnight showing on Thursday night, I still have to work crazies!)

1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

I didn't like the last book as well as the others either, but still obsessed! You think buying tickets a month early is bad, my sister in law rented a whole theater for all their friends to come and watch! Pat Galindo! You have GOT to be kidding me! I am SO sorry! What other kinds of good gossip am I missing?