Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twlight!

Ok, so usually I am totally up to what's going on in the world of pop culture literature. Sadly, I have read and loved all of the Twilight books except for the 4th book. I don't know why, I read every night. I was holding off for the 26 hours in route to S.A. but for some reason I didn't start it on the flight and now I'm finishing another book. I took this quiz anyway (thanks Mindi for sharing!) And I'm proud to say I'm an Alice. I was SOOOO happy not be be a Bella, sorry I think she is a whiner. (P.S. I am totally team Jacob!)
Anyway it's a fun quiz if you are in to the series!I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

Bella is a whiner! I would be proud to be like Alice... very spunky and fun! Go Team Jacob!