Thursday, July 2, 2009

Park City

We had a great day last Saturday. A hole day with some of my best girls, it can't be beat.
We started off the day with brunch at Ruth's Diner. Delious Biscuits! Then headed up to PC for a day of fun and shopping.
We were going to ride the zipline but after we got done shopping and got to the resort the wait was too long and we had to get home. Lyndsi and Carlee decided to just enjoy the weather... While Al, Kell, and I decided to brave the Alpine Coaster! The line was long but it was totally worth it!
I've never actually ridden the alpine slide so I didn't really know what to expect. I'm told the coaster is way better. You can go as fast as you want with out the danger of serious road rash from falling off!

All in all it was a great day, and really fun to catch up with the girls!


2 comments:

Cyd said...

DISCLAIMER: I did not preview this post before I published it and I've just noticed the multiple spelling errors. HOLE? Yes I did teach English for 5 years.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Okay, I am totally doing that the next time I go to Park City! Looke like soooo much fun!!!