Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween '09

We had a fun Halloween weekend. On Friday night we went to a party at a friends house. On the way there I was having a hard time finding the turn for the house so I was driving really slow down the median and u-turned about 3 times before I was finally pulled over for drunk driving! So 2 officers come up on both sides of the car and shine their lights in at a fallen angel, a pirate, and a cat. Yeah it was embarrassing! He let us go after some explanation of where the turn was without even a warning. Good Night!
Here we are with Kirsten as Garth from Wayne's World, Al as a fallen angel, Kell the pirate wench, Me the cat, and Jenny as a masquerade person. On Halloween I went with the girls to a club for some dancing. Here are some single shots...




And here are a couple more...



We had a great time dancing, (even though I did see a former student there and it made me feel old!) I hope you had a great Halloween too!

2 comments:

Gifford Family said...

So fun! You make a darling cat. All I did was take the kids around the neighborhood and pass out candy. I think I would rather go dancing!!! (minus the former student!)

Sarah said...

You all look so cute!!