Sunday, December 6, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

We are big fans of the TV show So You Think You Can Dance and have been to the tour two years now. It was back in November but I'm just not getting around to posting about it. Life, huh!
Anyway, we had a great time going to dinner and then watching some of our favorite dances. It's always better in person, and this year did not disappoint. Here I am with Kelly in a grainy view from our seats. Sorry about the lighting in this pic, hard to get the flash with the bright lights in the background.
Lyndsi and Kelly

Me and Carlee


Kirsten and Al

The whole crew...
Watching these dancers and hearing the music blaring seriously makes you want to get up and dance.
We are loving some of the dancers from Season 6 and can't wait for another tour! If you don't watch it, you should start. Seriously some amazing dancers and choreographers.

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

How fun! I would love to be a part of that! It is certainly one of my favorite things to watch....and I have recently decide that Jacob is my favorite this year :) He's amazing!