Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's UNDERland, silly!

My mom's birthday was last week and she said the only thing she wanted for her birthday was to go to dinner with the fam and see Alice in Wonderland. We ended up going to Jordan Commons and seeing it on the IMAX screen in 3D.

For those of you who know me well, that means closing my eyes through a LARGE portion of the movie so I don't get sick.
Over the years, I've gotten really good at LISTENING to movies instead of watching them.
Even though I had to just listen to a lot of this movie, I still really liked it. Plus we got to wear these fashionable 3D goggles!
A few of our favorite quotes from the movie:
It's not wonderland, it's UNDERland, silly! (I think he actually called her stupid, but I'll "draw it mild"!)
Another favorite quote: "PIG! I need a pig. I love a warm pig belly to rest my aching feet on."
* "Draw it mild" comes from the BBC miniseries Little Dorrit (a great series!) It means, "take it easy"

4 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

So-o want to see it! Of course all the friends went last week...so I'll have to figure that one out. Nice you were able to hang with the fam, even if it included a fair amount of nausea (as every family get-together seems to ;).

Sarah E Boucher said...

Hey pookey! I'll help you out with whatever you need, just call the school (it freaks me out to put my phone number online) and I'll get back with you!

Gifford Family said...

I have always hated Alice in Wonderland. It is a childhood thing.... Dave wants to go see it, I am not sure he is going to be able to convince me!!! Can't wait to see you all on the 20th! Did we ever finalize what we are doing?

led sign said...

3d film is very good!~@