Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3 things

There were 3 things that made me happy today:
1. I was working with a kindergartener today giving him this ESL test and he stopped in the middle of the test and pointed to his head and told me, "I have a lot of pretend stuff in here." Then he went on to pretend to build a pair of "machine" gloves for me and for him. The gloves were a lot like a transformer from what I could tell from the sounds and actions he was making. He was right, he did have a lot of "pretend" stuff in there!
2. As I was taking out the trash, I noticed 2 buds popping up in our flower garden. One purple and one white. This was yet another sign that spring is on its way! The first sign was that I got to drive home from work with my sunroof open and the rays shining directly on me!
3. I checked carnival's site and realized we leave on our cruise in 18 days!!!!!!

Southern Caribbean here we come!

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Ooh! That last one is pretty awesome! I hope you have a lovely time...I enjoyed running away to California a bit later. So fun!