Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween at school

I realize it has been a few weeks since Halloween but I just got these pictures from my school computer so I thought I would post a few. I remember Halloween at school as such a fun time. I loved dressing up, even when I was in kindergarten and I was a thundercat and no one knew what I was, I still loved Halloween. Here are a couple of girls in my class after we had our school-wide parade of costumes. It was fun to see all the kids so excited. These are a couple of the boys in my class. They weren't as in to dressing up as the girls but they were ok with painting their faces.
We made oragami bats and yarn spiders. A couple of kids really ran with it and used every little scrap to make a whole bat/spider family so I had to take a picture.


Hope you don't mind my late Halloween post, and I hope everyone has the fond memories of Halloween that I do.

2 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Oh I am SO SAD that I missed all of the fun. It looks like you guys had a great time. The kids are so cute all dressed up.

The Chicago Bowlers said...

It is so weird to see you with little kids and not middle schoolers...But still it looks like a blast.