Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New York, New York

I knew I couldn't go very long with out a trip in the works. My sister Alyson has to go to some conference in New York in December and my parents were already going to be in Virgina that weekend visiting my sister Hillory so we are all meeting in the city for a long weekend.

I'm excited because Hill has never been before and my parents have only been for a day. Should be good times!

What's not to love about New York at Christmas time? The Rockettes, a broadway show, ice skating at the Rockefeller Center, I can't wait!

4 comments:

Gifford Family said...

That will be so much fun! I am so excited for you!

Annie said...

I'm jealous. Sorry I didn't make it last night, the kids have been sick and I didn't want to expose the Em's baby to them. Call me or I will call you soon!

JDMathis said...

Well that doesn't sound like much fun at all. If I was going back East I would stop by Schrute Farms before I wasted my time in NY.

JBA said...

I love your BLOG! Looks just like you. I'm jealous of your trip. Say hi to The City from me. We should do New Years lunch after Christmas. Let's get it planned and together.