Thursday, May 7, 2009

Corndogging!

So I learned a new pharse today. When I went to pick up my kids from recess two of the nicest kids were yelling at each other. I asked them what was wrong, and Nick tells me that Daisy told him to "corndog" Isaac. I made him repeat what he said thinking I had misheard him. Nope, he totally said "corndog." I said why did you listen to her. He said she told him if he didn't "corndog" Isaac, she would "corndog" him. I had to ask what "corndogging" was and pretty much every kid in my line showed me. You basically grab onto the shoulders of the person in front of you and knee the person inbetween their cheeks.
I had to turn around to keep from giggling. Then I explained in no uncertain terms that no one in our class could tell someone else to "corndog" another person and they were not allowed to do it either, whether someone else told them to do it or not.

I still smile when I think of "corndogging" someone. Beware!! If someone behind you puts both hands on your shoulders, watch out!
P.S. 14 days!!!!

8 comments:

C&C said...

That is hilarious.

Gifford Family said...

Can't say that I wish I were there for that one! Being "Sick" went well I think. I should know in 1-2 weeks how it went` :) How was work all by your lonesome?

Emily said...

Another great stories. I love all of your great stories from the kids at school. 14 days!!! That is awesome.

DentalDad said...

Hmmm, corndogging, that sounds like a good time. I wish I would have known that term when I was younger. I could have to Josh to to stop corndogging me. Unfortunately, I had no clue what to call what he was doing, so I just had to put up with it.
HAHA, that really is hillarious.

The Dunnes said...

I find it disturbing that you would giggle at someone kneeing another child as hard as they can in the rear-end. Hopefully the school officias don't take a similar view.

Anonymous said...

Lololol i love corndogging people!! Im 12 and every time i see Brady or Melvin with a chance of me corndogging i take it! And its so funny because they usually turn around and go uaghhhh. It only hurts for like 3 seconds unless they miss and hit you thigh. Not many people Taco (in front on girl) or Hotdog (in front on boy) because ya know its a sensitive area :P
Oh yeah and im a girl

Moxy Jane said...

This as my response, too. There's absolutely nothing amusing about this type of humiliation and physical abuse.

Unknown said...

My child was corndogged yesterday and his tailbone is bruised and he can barely walk today.
I AM FURIOUS!! My child should not have to be worried about being physically injured when he goes to school. They will hear from me today! You're right about a lawsuit. These kids don't understand/ or care about the seriousness of what they're doing.
But they're fixing to find out!
This is a dangerous Trend and it needs to be stopped!