Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nick and Lindsey's Wedding

Nick and Lindsey got married on Sat. July 18. It was fun to have Hill and her girls out here for a whole week before the festivities, and Nate was super helpful finishing the deck when he got out here.
Before the ceremony, Claire decided to play a little rock band! Some of the girls, I'm not sure where Emme was at this point. Probably sleeping if I know her like I think I do!
Nate was the groomsman/photographer.


The happy couple!

Notice Emme is still sleeping!



Jake's farewell and Emme's blessing was the next day but somehow I didn't take any pictures. I'm sad that we forgot, but it was a great way to end a hectic weekend.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

I remember hearing about the upcoming wedding at Julie's house when we all got together! :) Fun day! You look lovely, by the way!

Sharee said...

Cute pictures! You all look so great. I always feel sad when I forget my camera or forget to capture moments with my camera.