Sunday, August 23, 2009

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy!

I know it has been forever since I have updated, I can't believe August is already more than half over, I have to start school tomorrow and I'm totally not ready! This summer has been crazy, but fun! Things started to slow down a little after the wedding/blessing/farewell weekend and I got to go to the Kenney Chesney concert with a bunch of friends.
Here are a couple of the girls we went with: My roomates and Kirsten's sister Ann. Ann works for Rio Tinto and since the concert was at Rio Tinto stadium we got floor seats for less than the top bowl seats! I was so glad because it was outside and it started at 4 in the afternoon! It looked soooo hot up in the stands because the afternoon sun was right in their faces. The other people we came with were not as lucky and had seats up in the tippy top! With everyone fanning their faces it looked like little bugs swarming and in constant motion. Luckily we had lots of shade but it was still hot. Lady Antebellum started out the show...Love, love, love them.
Here's me and the roomies, these girls are so fun!

Me from our seats, pretty good!
The backdrop was a huge beach towel!

Kenney puts on a great show and even though you hate the sexy tractor song you can't help but sing along. Someone threw a U hat up on stage and while the lights were off he switched out of his cowboy hat to wear Crimson red! (This one's for you Nate!)
I think he had to wait for the lights since he's bald and doesn't want anyone to see him without a hat!



It was a great show and totally worth the sweating!

5 comments:

Ananth Kumar said...

nice blog
CYBER CRUNCH

Sarah E Boucher said...

Missing you already! I hadn't even heard that you had taken a job some place else...but I hope all goes well for you...sounds like you are movin' up anyway :)

JBA said...

I miss you just looking at these pictures. You were by far the most fun roomate ever... Did you dance with a ball for Kenny... betcha he would have a hard time keeping his hands off you then huh!

Gifford Family said...

I miss you too!!!! Looks like you had a good time.

C&C said...

Kenny Chesney concerts are so fun! Not so sure about that U hat incident though. He looks way less hot without a hat. ew.