Saturday, March 5, 2011

Europe 2011

Last summer on our road trip to Vegas, we decided to save up our cash and celebrate our friend Carlee's 30th birthday in Europe.
Fast forward almost a year and now it's official!! We bought our plane tickets a few weeks ago and we will be spending two and a half weeks in England, France, and Italy this June.

I'm dusting off my passport in preparation to see places like: The Tower of London, the Arc de Triumph, Big Ben, and enjoying a stunning gondola ride.

I knew 5 years ago when I tossed my coin in the Trevi Fountain, I would be back to the Eternal City!
And one of the things I am MOST excited about is this...
THE EFFEL TOWER!!!

So now the countdown begins...13 weeks from yesterday. I guess I should brush up on my French and Italian (or at least learn how to say "Where's the bathroom?")

3 comments:

Jamie & Jake said...

add us. we have a blog now. jakeandjamiecarter.blogspot.com

Sarah E Boucher said...

I can only coach you in spanish "Donde esta el bano?" and "El queso es viejo y feo." That last one was just for funsies! Sounds like you have an awesome adventure coming up! Congrats :)

Yan said...

Wish I could have my Euro trip soon. :)