Thursday, February 12, 2009

Disney Finale

We just got back from our fourth and final trip to Disneyland this year. It was fun even though it rained literally the whole time. We embraced our ponchos and were able to ride and see every attration and show in both parks. Here I am riding Buzz, my score is kind of low since I'm not used to stearing and shooting at the same time. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and loved being so close to the parks. We saw some celebs and ate at some fun places on our $100 gift card. I'm going to miss the quick trips to California, but I'm excited to visit more places soon!

(Sorry about the lack of pictures, none of us brought a working camera so we had to buy a disposable camera and I have some videos but I'm not quite sure how to post them yet.)

2 comments:

nate and hill said...

I'm sad that the magic is over...at least for now. I feel like once Claire is 3, Disneyland will be one of our first trips!!! P.S. I was reading the "things I've done" post...sheesh! you've really done a lot cyd! Love you.

Gifford Family said...

What? I thought you were at Dr. appointments! Hmmmmm..... Glad you had a great time.