Thursday, December 4, 2008

Festival of Trees

I went to the Festival of Trees tonight with some of my friends. I haven't been in years and I had forgotten how much fun it was. There were quite a few Twilight trees, but this one was probably the best. There were gifts for each character in the book as well as ornaments with character names. This was my favorite tree. It was made of blown glass and had lights timed to music like the Bellagio fountains in Vegas. It was amazing!
Here we are at the BEST part of the festival, the snack corner. Seriously, chocolate dipped bananas for 50 cents. Delicious.

I was glad I decided to go, it really got me in the Christmas spirit. Now I just have to gear up for three days of chocolateering!



1 comment:

Sharee said...

Cute pics of you and the girls. So Dave and I are going to host a Christmas party at the Carlisle's either on the 28th or 29th. Let me know what you think? Are you even going to be in town? I hope we are able to see you, but hope that you have a great time in NYC.