Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can't believe I forgot!

I totally forgot the craziest part of our night, we were driving home from the Fesitval of Trees and as we turned on to Center Street in Bountiful we couldn't believe what we saw. There was a cat wandering down the middle of the street. We couldn't tell at first what it was, but we could see something moving on the road. Then as we got closer we had to come to a complete stop because he just walked right up to the car. We realized why as he got closer, he had a doritos bag stuck over his head. That's right, who hasn't had their head stuck inside a bag of doritos once or twice? I guess it was blocking out all light and sound, or the cat was an imbecile. Either way he was walking down the middle of the street and almost ran in to our stopped car.
Kelly got out of the car and pulled the bag off his head, (even though she hates cats and told us so.) As soon as she pulled off the bag he darted away.
Crazy!

5 comments:

Annie said...

That is hilarious and weird. Not to mention, Andrew and I have ran into many wondering animals on that street. I'm still laughing and picturing Kelly taking of the bag.

Emily said...

That really is hilarious. I also hate cats and am proud of Kell for getting out of the car and pulling the bag off, I would have never done that. Dang, I wish I would have known you were going, I wanted to go this year. I had YW on Thursday though. Maybe next year!

Gifford Family said...

I love the Festival of Trees. I am glad you had a good time. I LOVE cats and am so happy your dear friend took the time to save one! How humane. PS. I had a great time the other night. I think we need to get together and make chocolates. We could do it at my house if you want.

Jenny said...

Cyd!!! I'm so glad that you have a blog! Julie told me about it, so I just had to check it out! Hope you don't mind if I check back to see what you're up to! Love the Halloween stuff at your school too..so cute!

C&C said...

The festival of trees looks awesome! Craig doesn't tell me about these hidden Utah secrets that I don't know. That's hilarious about the cat. I hate cats, I would be too scared to take off teh bag!