Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii Christmas!

It was a Wii Christmas at the Carter house. We really got spoiled with this new system and all the new games and accessories we got for it. Since I took this picture, we have bought even more, yikes! Even though I didn't get any pics of us actually playing (my parents even got in to a tennis tournament with us!) believe me, we have already gotten plenty of use out of it! Besides the Wii and all the accessories I was also spoiled with other gifts this year: cozy slippers, cute clothes, funny movies and TV shows, make-up, luggage tags, and gift cards. But my favorite gift was...


My new video camera! Two of the ladies in South Africa had these and I've wanted one since then. They can hold up to 60 min. on this tiny digital camera then you just upload it to your computer through a pop-up USB drive. So cool!


As soon as I figure out how to load videos on here I'll post some. (I have a black-mail video of Carlee in liquid leggings acting like the bad Sandy from Grease-dancing and all!)
I hope all of you had a great Christmas as well.



5 comments:

Gifford Family said...

I love the WII! I am so jealous of all your extras! We will have to have a WII tournie! Let me know how you like your video camera, I have wanted one, but didn't know what to buy.

Sarah said...

Sweet! Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Have fun with all your new toys!

C&C said...

sweet presents! the only Wii game I have played is mariokart. It got ugly.

swat said...

Cyd,

Wow sounds like you are just always having nothing but fun. I should have called you while we were up there so that I could get in on the tennis tournament. I love to play Wii tennis. But we were really stretched between the two families. Nothing like the family shuffle, to make the holidays fun. Hope all is well.

nate and hill said...

Hey Cyd!! Love the new blog look. I can't be sure, but that gorilla looks suspiciously like the one D.K. gave to Kell...can you confirm or deny this? We love you!!!