Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Fun

I went to dinner with my best girls for our annual Christmas get together. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and even though there was 7 of us there, we only waited for about 30 minutes. We always have a good time when we are together. I have been friends with these girls since Junior High. Crazy!
Then a few nights later we went to the Nutcracker. It was supposed to be a mother/daughter night but there was a horrible snow storm and Lyndsi and her mom decided not to go out. Then my mom ended up being on her death bed with some horrible cold/flu thing, so it was the girls and Kelly's sister Paige and her mom. We still had a good time, there's something about the Nutcracker that gets you excited for the season!




2 comments:

DentalDad said...

Hey Cyd, We are going to be in Kaysville over the 29th so we'd love to come. Do we need to bring anything? You can email me a joewinward@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon.

Gifford Family said...

Looks like fun! I love the Nutcracker. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. See you on the 5th!