Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Mindi!
RULES
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

#1 This is probably no surprise, but I really do love to travel. I have been to six countries and a lot of different states. This year alone I have been to Hawaii, Disneyland 3 times, South Africa, and New York. Sadly, I think I have spent more on travel this year than on rent, it's one of the few perks of being single!

#2 I love dance! Ever since I was in elementary school in the "Petites" I have been a dancer! In Jr. High my friends and I spent every day of the summer in my front yard practicing our routines and cheerleading stunts. Any movie or TV show that has dancing is always one of my favs. I couldn't help but reinact the Rockettes and the Nutcracker for my roommates who didn't get to see either of those shows this year.

#3 I'm glad I teach fourth grade for one main reason: the 6th grade math was killing me. I'm not kidding, math was never my strong suite but some of that stuff I would really have to study before I tried to teach it.

#4 I am 28 and I can still do the splits!

#5 I am a hair twister. It's who I am. Anyone who is around me for any length of time will know that when I'm sitting, I'm twisting. I blame my mom (she twists with both hands) and has passed on this trait to my sister Hillory and Me. Have I twisted knots into my hair that I had to cut out? More than once.

#6 I have stared down an Elephant that was looking to charge, and won.

#7 Did I mention we went to Disneyland 3 times this year? That was because we became annual passholders in March. Have I comtemplated signing up again next year? Um, yes. It's the most magical place on Earth.

I tag Annie, Kelly, Hillory, Jenny, Emily, Amy, and Sharee.

1 comment:

Gifford Family said...

Thanks for playing :) So that hair twisting thing??? would it be possible that Ivy got it from you??? Ha! I think you should do the Disney thing again!